Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hangarau Technology

When I go to Tamaki College,I learn in Digital technologies.
The Maori word for technology is Hangarau.
I have to use the Kiore and  the Papa Patuhi to log into the Rorohiko.
At school I use a Rorohiko ponaho.
We use the Ipurangi to log into the Pae tukutuku for Digital technologies
We have to check the Maramataka to see what our tasks are for the day.
Sometimes our teacher sends us messages on Imera.
Sometimes our teacher uses her Waea pukoro to give us dojo points or to take photos of us.

www.maoridictionary.co.nz

I have learnt the following words
Rorohiko-computer
Rorohiko ponaho-laptop,netbook
Kiore-mouse
Waea pukoro-cellphone
Ipurangi-internet
Imera-emai
Maramataka-calender
Papa Patuhi-Keyboard
Pae tuku tuku-website

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Queenie, I have read your post and it is really good i have learnt a lot of Maori words.

    ReplyDelete